Care and Comfort
Chateau Madeleine offers personalized care to all our residents under a Limited Nursing Services license. Our Assisted Living License # is AL13351.
A limited nursing services (LNS) SPECIALTY LICENSE enables an Assisted Living community to provide a select number of nursing services in addition to the personal services that are authorized by the standard license. The nursing services authorized to be provided under this license may only be provided as authorized by a licensed practitioner’s order. A nursing assessment that describes the type, amount, duration, scope, and outcomes of services, and the general status of the resident’s health, is required for a resident who receives a limited nursing service.
For your care and comfort:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including dressing, grooming, medication management & more (Personalized Care Plan fee may apply)
- Inclusive basic medication management with Assisted Living monthly rent
- Licensed nurse & caregivers on staff 24-hours-a-day
- Healthcare transition services & medical management
- Competent and compassionate short-term care following hospitalization and rehab
- On-site medical doctors visits
- For your security and safety 24/7 video monitoring cameras located inside and outside the community
- Controlled Community access
- Nightly Security Guard