Ambassadors and Volunteer Programs
Moving to a new place is exciting but at the same time it sometimes takes time to adjust to a new home and neighbors. One of the primary reasons why a senior move to a senior living community is lack of available social activities, loneliness, and isolation.
Helping residents connect with each otherOur ambassadors become an “instant” friend to the new residents. They show them around, accompany them to dinner and activities, share their experiences and introduce them to others. During tours of seniors considering a community, ambassadors help with answering questions and sharing how life is living at Chateau Madeleine.
For those residents that enjoy helping others and seek opportunities to donate their time and abilities.
Our volunteer program includes:
- Knitting beanies and blankets for hospitals and other organizations
- Helping activities department decorate for special events
- Welcoming new families during tours
- Gifting special crafts to our Memory Care residents
- Attending Marketing events
- Assisting dining with ideas for meals and more
Chateau Madeleine recognized our Ambassadors & Volunteers with a special quarterly reception and giveaways. Special Ambassador Pin for those ambassador & volunteers that actively involved with the program.